A prestigious contemporary brand, Jacadi Paris offers young generations collections that respect childhood’s fresh tenderness: clothing, layette, childcare, accessories and shoes, for children 0 to 12 years, for every day and all life’s moments.
An emerging collaboration
Early 2016, Jacadi wanted to revive their loyal customer program in France and internationally, to optimize:
- the customer pathway,
- the brand’s gratitude to its customers,
- the customer’s value,
- the customer’s satisfaction and attachment to the brand
Jacadi contacted us to work with them on this wonderful problem !
Our challenge : to define the territory dedicated to customer loyalty and the program’s means of expression by relying on both the brand platform and a completely revisited loyal customer program content.
… we rewrote everything
- the customer relationship promise to lay down the implicit message between the Brand and its customers in the program, and so to rapidly gain everyone’s approval, to reinforce preference for the brand at purchase, and to promote positive propagation of the latter
- the graphic guidelines with recommendations to follow during the design process for the new loyal customer program charter (according to page type/media and the general content types, etc., find the basic principles to follow to ensure graphic homogeneity)
- the editorial guidelines encompassing the different tools that allow the brand and the loyal customer program to define its own “tone” and to easily share it.
- the content (form and function) of the loyal customer support media launch, and online and offline events (landing pages, launch email, welcome email, triggers linked to customer paths, Welcome Pack, leaflet, store POP materials, etc.) in all, around twenty support media for 6 countries!
One of the factors for the success of this pretty project?
The synergy between the altima expert team (strategic planner, creative team and the CRM consultant) and the Jacadi teams (marketing/brand/design).
For an illustration of the results, this way (link to case study)